Hi Everyone

My wife and I had a wonderful son. Natural birth, he is now 17 months old. Everything went well with the birth a little minor tearing but that's all.

However ever since the birth, my wife has been having excruciating pain. Not only during sex, after as well. But its not vaginal pain so much. Its more towards her pelvic area inside her. And she has also been having extremely stiff muscular pain in her legs, upper as well as lower, as well as her lower back and pelvic area.

Can anyone please help or give some advice her would appreciate it allot.

sincerely

A loving and concerned husband.

I don't enjoy intercourse through that area but I would say try it out yourself and masturbate in that area, maybe use penis-like objects