Hi there, i had a laparascopy for polycystic ovaries. This is my third surgery. SHortly after i started experiencing pains after urinating,the pain is just below the belly button, its like a needle pain. Its quite uncomfortable. Its now seven months and the pain hasnt stopped. THe doc told me it was an infection, right now i have take tests and my urine is clear. am confused.
Thank you,

If your doctor has told you that it is an infection, it sounds like you had an infection from the surgery I don't think that it was a urinary infection, at least as far as I was able to interpret from your post. Is that the case? I am just trying to make sense of what your doctor said. Are you on a course of treatment right now?

It is possible that your outer bladder wall may have been injured during laparoscopic surgery. Maybe that is why your urine tested negative for infection. Has your doctor prescribed antibiotic yet?