Hi, some time ago, I started to experience abdominal pain in left side and I have difficulties with bowel movements. I don’t eat regularly and mostly fast food, what is not good for stomach. I suffer from constant constipation. Any ideas how deal with the problem?

Hi, I am 50 years old female, and I had problems with constipation and poor bowel movement inhereted from my mother. I tried many things, but from my experience the most important is to eat cooked food, as some say- with spoon, like vegetable soups. You may try to take fiber supplements every day with sufficient amount of fluid. Fiber increase volume of bowel content and induces bowel movements. You may be suffering from irritable colon, then try to avoid certain sorts of food to make it easier to your bowels to recover. Or, maybe you have spastic colon, what can be caused by stress, bad eating habits. Anyway, change your dietary habits and you’ll see the improvement.