I am scared about myself. It seems to me that I have a big problem. I am constantly experiencing pain while breathing. I feel general discomfort. I would like to know more about causes of breathing difficulties. I think it is time to hear more because I am afraid my sister is going to suffer of the same symptoms I do.

The first thing you need to do is to go to your doctor. He will be able to determine what is going on with you and to treat you, if necessary. It is important for you to realize that ignoring your condition can potentially lead to some serious conditions. Breathing difficulties involve a sensation of difficult or uncomfortable breathing. It also involves a feeling of not getting enough air. Some people who are experiencing this may have advanced lung disease and difficulty exchanging air. However, they may never feel a sensation of shortness of breath. In some circumstances, a small degree of breathing difficulty is normal and severe nasal congestion is one example and when a person does not exercise regularly, is another example. However, in many situations, difficulty breathing represents significant disease. It should be evaluated by a health care provider immediately. I hope that you will be ok, and please go to your doctor.

im 17 and have they same syptoms, go see a heart doc. they diagnosed me with Costocondritis