Hello!
I'm 14 years old and i tumble a lot for sports. i also jump on a trampoline dayly. i suffer from pain in my shoulder blades, on both sides. when i lay on either sides when i sleep (mostly my left side) i fell pain almost under the blades. it feels like something is going to pop, i dont know what it is. i went to a deep tissue massage therapist but he didnt work on my shoulder blades and im still feeling pain. if you would know anything about this problem any help or feedback would do wonders. thanks so much!

~Alana :-D

Next time you see a massage therapist, be sure to tell him/her where your problem areas are so that he/she can work on those areas. I am surprised your massage therapist did not ask you. This is what he should have done. It appears that you have wasted your money for nothing. I think you may have injured your rotator cuffs from swinging your arms while you were try to balance on a trampoline, or from jamming your arms against the ground when you tumble. Rotator cuff exercises (medial and lateral rotations of your shoulder) using small dumbbells for resistance are a good way to help you recover. You perform these exercises laying horizontally on one side. Medial rotation is when you bring your forearm towards your body against the force of gravity while keeping your elbow at a 90 degree angle. Lateral rotation is when you bring your forearm away from your body against the force of gravity while keeping your elbow at a 90 degree angle.

See your doctor about being treated for fibromyalgia

This is a stupid post. Fibromyalgia symptons are not even close to hers. Please know you your conditions before trying to get people looking stupid.