My husband loves me the way i am yet i catch him looking at smaller shaped women, please help what can i do, I've had c-sections so i have that muffin top ,my boobs r still awesome,my ass if perfect my tights no so much,so what type of exercises should i do for t tighter ass ,firmer titts and not a flat stomach but just a smaller muffin top,i want his eyes only on me not others .. Its hurts my feelings but i dont show it or tell him it does,it just lowers my self esteem

doing squats regulary will work your ass making it sexier (:

I'm 21 and I had the same problem. I started to work out at a gym with my 16 year old brother. I basically went on every machine in the building. I mostly worked on my abbs. I lost 48 pounds in a month and now I'm super skinny... A little to skinny... My advice is to go to a gym and work on getting some abbs. (: I hope this helps:).

Thank u very much , i do think that's the best idea, any main machine i should really always try to stick too

If your husband is a normal man , then he'll always look at other women! But if he's a considerate man he will not deliberately hurt your feelings, SO - my advice is- tell him he hurts your feelings when he looks at other women in the manner he does, and does he enjoy hurting your feelings? With regard to excercises-by all means work out to improve your health and/or shape, but DONT think that anything you do with regard to self improvement will change your husband. He looks at other women, cos he enjoys it, nothing you do with yourself will change that. So just give your attention to you because you deserve everything good, good health being the most important. Men can be such asses, they dont deserve good women!

If you really wish to get in shape and lose some weight, whether it's because of your husband or not, you need to make a plan of your workout. I'd say you should start exercising 20mins a day 3 days a week for a first month. Later, once all the muscle soreness is gone you can increase it to 1h a day 3-5 times a week and you should be set to have a body that you wish for.

You can check out some of the exercises here on SteadyHealth:

1. Workout with static planks - get ripped six pack abs without lower back pain https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/Workout_with_static_planks___get_ripped_six_pack_abs_without_lower_back_pain_v676.html

2. The show your beautiful legs workout https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/The_show_your_beautiful_legs_workout__it_s_all_about_squats_and_lunges_v675.html

3. The firm booty workout https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/The_firm_booty_workout__get_a_butt_like_Kim_Kardashian_in_9_minutes_a_day_v664.html

Besides the exercises themselves you also need to control your nutrition. I'm not talking about diet, i'm just saying, if you are going to start working out you need to eat a bit healthier, especially if you want to lose weight. You need to increase your fruit intake (any fresh fruits except bananas) and increase your water intake.