I HAVE SHINGLES ON MY INDEX FINGER WHICH IS VERY PAINFUL. ONLY ICE/RELEIVES
IT. HOW IS YOUR PARTNER BEING TREATED? I AM GOING TO A NEUROLOGIST.

I was just at the dr for the exact same thing. It is shingles.

Have you ever been diagnosed with Raynauds? My rheumatologist always warns me about this. When severe, Raynauds can cause blisters at the tips of the fingers and is very painful.

I was a medic in the army too and am now an RN. I’ve had the same painful outbreak on my middle finger and wrist once ( same hand) diagnosed as shingles now fur the 8th time, as soon as I start the medication, it cures it.

Terry.

Thank you for the post . I have ezema but I have bubbles and pain around the base of my baby finger , the pain is not like eczema . Also my for arm feels like it s got a mold sun bun ( it doesn’t) and you can’t see anything. I also had a swollen arm pit and pain . Dr put me on antibiotics which has taken. OST of the swelling down in my arm pit . I have now read your post that shingles can occur in and around just one finger, I have also read it can’t mak your lymnods swell its all on the same side . I’m thinking maybe connected. Anymore info would be appreciated