i have a spot of very tiny watery bumps that appear on my right ring finger from the hand nuckle to the last nuckle on my finger. they start as round circles of clear liquid under the skin about the size of a pen tip dot. when i squeeze them they raise up and pop but continue to fill with the clear liquid and after a couple days they dry up and go away but it happens all over again a few days later. ive tried 2-3 different perscribed ointments and it doesnt help for more then a week or two. anyone know what this could be?

Nope but I am hoping someone that replies knows because many of the topics I've read that are similar talk about something diffferent. I've got something very similar to what you describe. They're re-occuring, tiny, water-filled, bumps on one of my fingers. They can be popped but fill back up. They don't really spread, at least in the two years since I first got them. One notable thing though is that I started to get them directly following skin-to-skin contact with a person that had significant Psoriasis on his hand. I should his hand and the skin on on was clearly not the healthy barrier to bad stuff that skin should be. I've assumed that it is something I contracted from that handshake but it's suprisingly not moved much from it's original spot. It has moved further out on the finger that it's located on but barely. It hasn't even moved past the top bendy crease on my index finger where it began.

It does NOT itch or ever produce pus.

Psoriasis is not contagious, i doubt that is where you contracted this skin issue. I would say look into a condition called Dyshidrotic eczema, Ive been suffering from this condition for a couple years, Sounds just like what you two are describing.

I believe this is called Herpetic Whitlow, a digital herpes virus....if they are reaccuring and very sensitive to the touch, and sometimes itchy.. that is potentially what you are experiencing... or a posible contact dermatitis.
I hope this infor helps

I have the same hassle, it is called Dyshidrotic eczema. Powder, antihistamines and a few days patience. Worth using this in a Google image search to confirm.

Psoriasis can not be spread nor cured, it's autoimmune. I think the fluid accumulation under skin is pompholyx, form of eczema which is also autoimmune.

Same, I had a small tiny water filled bumps on my right index finger, first I thought it was nothing but then other started to appear , the funny thing is that it disappears and reappears only in small part of my figure and it does not spread further .I went to few dermatologist they only gave me ointments , after applying it started to disappear but it again reappeared , they told me that my skin has unbalance pH level and told me to lower the use (touching) of acidic or basic stuff and I followed their instruction then few weeks after it slowly started to decrease but again it REAPPEARED!!! and then I gave up...

so please anybody could tell me what is the universe is happening to my small portion of index finger...