I am 34 and just woke one morning with 3 lumps on my vagina 2 of the lumps have joined together and are getting bigger what can this be.

I suggest you consult your doctor.

You should see your physician asap. The bumps could be something as simple as ingrown hairs, or swollen glands, but there is a drug resistant bacteria that is called MRSA (Methycillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) that can cause swelling and may cause abcesses. The fact that there are several and they seem to be growing together is certainly more indicative of some type of bacterial infection than simply an ingrown hair. MRSA has become quite prevalent in the community and can be contracted through any number of community contacts (not necessarily direct contact with the area, either). Most people have colonies of Staph that live in their mucous membranes on a normal basis, and they don't cause any problems. However, since around 1960, Methycillin-resistant Staph has surfaced, and has recently become much more common.

MRSA lesions are typically red, painful, hot to the touch, and often feel like they are full of fluid (some are the size of marbles, though I have seen some as large as softballs).

It is worth a visit to an ob/gyn or your general practitioner. Do not wait if these do not go away on their own. If they are indeed abcesses, the physician may choose to incise them to drain the pus, and take a culture to specifically identify which bacteria are causing the problem. There are drugs that will treat MRSA, so it is important to see your physician and determine the proper course of treatment.

Good luck!

hello - best advice is to see a doc but in the past have had one or two of these lumps - they came up quick and were very sore. I just prick them with a clean needle and squeeze hard. Have had a lot of pus come out (gross I know) but that was it they then went away!

It's most likely Hidradenitis suppurativa. I suggest u google this up.