Hi I'm 32 yrs old and had an pancreatitis attack, about 9mths ago, spent about a month in the hospital. When I got out I was given a diet, I'm suppost to eat 10 grms of fat per day. Only egg whites, vegetables, fruits, I can eat red meats, but only pork loin, or top seriloin, that's it. Also no avocado, what so ever, no peanut butter, or any type of nuts. Well I think you get the idea with a 10grms diet. Also I could use a tsp of olive oil, to cook. But it was preferably to use pam, low fat cheese, and low fat mayo... You find that is really hard to eat this way, I still some times cheat, I have been feeling really good lately but honestly don't want to ruin it. If any body wants a copy of my diet I can provide it for them.

I totally understand the need to cheat though! I wouldn't really mind seeing the diet but what I'd really like to see is any recipes you've developed since you started doing this. I'd really like to hear about it because it sounds like a good diet and I could use a lot of protein. Thanks!

YES I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COPY of YOUR DIET PLAN...I HAVE CHRONIC PANCREATITIS N HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING SINCE LAST OCT. AS TO WUT TO EAT. THANX

I have suffered 4 time s in a year. And do not want t go through it again. A copy of some of your recipes would be a great great great help. Thanks

My name is Deb & I've had pancreatitis 3 times, would greatly appreciate a copy of your diet. My Dr. Gave me no diet to follow, just not eat fried foods. Thank you, very much<3