I need to know ,who the best parathyroid surgeons specializing in Men 1 are

I am looking for 1 also that does the MIRP method.  I've found them in Atlanta, Florida, Seattle and California.

I would be happy to see any of these but with no insurance I am looking at cost and the Dr in Marrietta Georgia has a great deal and website.  But I live in Wa State.   Where do you live?    What test did they do to measure the size of your Para Gland?

hi.. im having the same prob after surg for thyroid cancer and parathyroid one. removal.. calcium and all other levels out of control... now they are thinking MEN 1... sigh.. im so tired of it all.. any info would be greatly appreciated... ty

hi.. looking for answers also.. its been five months since surg that was supposed to make me feel better... had pap thyroid cancer vocal cord polyps removed..non cancer and parathyroid .. one bad.. which I had for years!.. went to top docs in Philadelphia. they are bouncing me back and forth from ent to endo.. endo says resection.. ent refused to believe that (they work in the same group) and they are scaring me to death looking for cancer somewhere else instead of admitting there is another one... all kinds of tests.. for men 1.. looking into adrenals now and had pancreatic biopsy and multiple meloma test.. both neg!.. so it has to be parathyroid.. sigh.. im so sick.. so much pain and can barely make this doc appts... im only 51.. feel like a hundred.. calcium now 10.9 11.2 and this week 9.6.. .psh up to 20.. normal.. sigh..its been five years of disability and hell.. and still im not fixed.. hyperplasia.. not sure yet... hard to have faith in any doctors at this point..

hi its 2 yrs since your post.. I hope you got answers and straightened out.. Please let me know.. I have Men 1 also.