Hi, I have recently become a mother. My husband and I were out of our minds when we got our new family member. Our boy is the cutest baby we have ever seen. While I was still pregnant, our friends, who have already had children, told us some really funny stories. Main roles in these events were played by their kids. We were very amused thinking that something like that is bound to happen to us as well. However, these few months with our son gave us only sleepless nights. I was wondering, will we have at least one funny story to tell as parents?

Hi, I think it's great that you have a child. He will most definitely fulfill yours and life of your husband. The things that are happening to you happened to me as well. But I did not despair. I am sure that you had some ideas about the responsibilities that a baby will bring into your lives. Maybe you ware not prepared for them like you should have been. Being a parent is not an easy job, but it will bring you joys that you would have never experienced without your son. Therefore, do not worry. Every beginning is hard. The nights when you will finally get some sleep are soon to come. With them the funny stories as well. Also you will be able to see a totally new world, seen trough the eyes of child. And for that you will be grateful. So be patient. Enjoy every moment with your child. I promise that pretty soon you and your husband will have plenty of funny stories about your son to share with your friends.