Hi all. I’m 22 an d overweight. I’ve tried so many things to loose some of it but nothing worked out. I’ve tried several pills, all types of diets, workout… almost everything there is to try… But nothing really worked.. But, recently, I’ve heard for some new died program called Nashville diet. Some say that it is very efficient, and that many people that had no luck with loosing weight before, had good results with this one. I desperately want to lose some weight but I don’t want to start this diet program unless I’m sure it will really help me. So, please, share your experiences with me – anybody who has tried it. Thanks a lot.

Dear, I really don’t know weather it will work for you. I think that nobody can tell you that for sure because every single person is different and, therefore, reacts differently on this (or any other) diet. On the other hand, I can share my experience with you. I too was overweight and have tried many meds and diets which did nothing for me. I’ve heard for Nashville diet 4 months ago and decided to give it a try. In first few weeks I did not see any changes and I almost gave it up. But, one friend of mine assured me to continue with the diet for at least one more week. It was 4 days later that I noticed first results – I’ve lost 6 pounds. Then, during next week another 7, then 4, etc… So far, during las 4 months, I’ve managed to lose 27 pounds in total. I plan to lose 5-6 more. So, that was how it worked for me, but, that doesn’t mean that it will work for you as well. I think that you should give it a try – after all, otherwise you’ll never know weather it could’ve helped you or not. Best of luck.

Hello

I've been doing research on my own for years and I'm reading Dr. Tuckers book right now. and I have to say, she is right. But,
I f you go to www. eat right for your blood type and eat the way you are suppose to and follow Dr. Tuckers advice You can't go wrong.
That is what I'm doing . thats whyYou can take 2 people and they can go on the same diet and it will work for only one of them. why?cause they have different blood types. eat right for your blood type and that will help a lot! and DO The Nashville Diet (which I think is names wrong) and while your waiting on the Dr. Tucker's diet to kick in you will start to feel way better from eating right for your blood type.
I'm doing the eat right for your blood type and my stomach feels sooo much better! I would strongly recommend the book of eat right and and Dr. marilyne Tuckers Nashville Diet. although she hates the words eat right, I understand her point, But if you need results now I highly recommend the eat right for your blood type. I have suffer'd from heart burn for 20 years. gone in 24 hours after putting into my stomach what was right.