ok. History of endometrosis & right LMP tumor removed 6 years ago.

for past few months issues...starting mid-September gas, bloating, unable to have bowel movement without laxative, pelvic pain & groin pain on right side, some pelvic pain and back pain on left too but not as bad as right. Headaches. Period early by 5 days, lasts 2-3 days maximum, sometimes stops for a day and starts again 3 datys later, ....I'm miserable. Unable to sleep. Eating - - feel like I'm going to vomit afterwards. some acid reflux.

GYN Clueless! Physical undergoing with new GP. Appintment w/ GYN specialist pending.

Ultrasound March - 2 small cysts
Ultrasound Sept - negative; tech never went past cervix w/ probe.
Ultrasound late Sept - cyst on L.

Treated for UTI and finished CIpro but feel worse with new cycle.

Ideas? I'm frustrated!!!

I have exactly these symptoms. Went to doctor yesterday and he didn't know what it is. Perhaps someone out there knows?

I too have these same exact symptoms but add in hot flashes....I am only 23, I have been going to the doctor religiously but no help what so ever, If anyone has answers please tell I know your miserable just like me!

i have the same symptoms at 28 y/o. i keep hearing that its mid cycle pain and ovulation pain. im soo tired of this.. someone needs to get it right.

I'm having the exact same pain. Only slight differences, like a light spotting for a day or two. I haven't had a period for two months, besides the spotting. I've been experiencing this since I was 12. My doctor treated me for IBS. Which I didn't have. Then I was told endometriosis could mimic IBS. No confirmation was made for that. But I do plan to find more. It all revolves around the fact that I can't conceive. I had tried for a year with my husband. Oh and age doesn't matter because I'm only 19.

Hey,
just wondering if any of you have been tested for coeliac disease? I used to get these symptoms and was diagnosed with IBS and suspected endometriosis but it wasnt either, now I am on a gluten free diet and the only time I get these symptoms is if I accidently eat wheat. might not be this but it's worth looking into, i am so happy I dont have to deal with bloating, pain, bad periods etc etc