Hey all Ive ripped my foreskin a few times and not so long ago again but it never healed properly and kinda has a break in it were there should be some skin and its embarrassing to have sex because you can see it has anyone got ideas what sort of action I should take?

well there should be no reason for concern but it depends on what part is ttorn. if it is your frenulum i wouldnt do a thing about it. if it is any part of the actual foreskin thats torn you could have the edges of the tear cut so theres fresh tissue and then have it sewn together.  this would result i a small scar but no actual tear.... can I ask what caused it to tear in the first place? was your foreskin tight andwere you able to retract it with and with out an erection?

Get a cirumcision.

With what you have there is no need to get a circumcision. it will improve with time.