Hi im 13, 14 in a week,and my penis cannot retract when i have an erection(nor unerect) i cannot pull down the foreskin or see my head. for example, i can move my foreskin but when i pull it down it does not stretch to move over my head .i do not think it is phimosis because my foreskin is not tight but only at the top. its seems to be able to move stretch on the other areas but at my pee hole area. i can masterbate fine and i can ejaculate fine too.  i do not know if itll loosen by itself or if there is something wrong. i have read other posts similar but i am still worried. please help or tell me if u hav a similar problem. DX!

I think I get what your saying. I myself was cut, however I noticed that my skin, and for you, your foreskin, it loosens with repeated masturbation. My best advice is to keep masturbating and it will loosen up. I do not believe it is a medical problem. Like all skin, it stretches. The more you stretch your skin, the looser it gets. Hope it helps. - Adam

There's nothing wrong.

Adam /suprtigry has the right idea.

Over time, either through gentle stretching, or through sex, the foreskin can be loosened up.

If it's still a problem after a year, go visit your family doctor and show him.  He can advise you after an exam.

I know what you are talking about 100% bud i had the same problem when i was ur ages well from when i can remember till i was 15. your best bet is to go see the doctor and he will refer you to a urologist or wotever hes called and you will get given some steroid cream which in my case done sh*t all, but for you who knows. if not you will have to have surgery which is very minor trust me man you wana get it sorted before you get older mate!!!

Your foreskin will eventually go down by itself. Some men who are in there 20's still can't bring it back, but over time it should. Mines didnt go back all the way until I was 10 but thats because I asked my dad about it and he said that it happens on its own. A situation like this is best talked about with you dad. It may seem weird but your dad knows everything about the mans body so...

suprtigr7 -hes wrong I have foreskin and take bath with water and slowly pull back the skin and it will get looser like if it help