When I have an erection, foreskin is still over the end of my penis. (sorry I dont know the english word) Im also insecure and shy, so its hard for me to get a girlfriend. I never had a girlfriend before and I am 15. I am in love with a girl, but I dont dare asking her anything. Also because of my penis. What should I do?

Zeromus,

This is very common for young men under 16. The foreskin needs to stretch, then it will slide back and you'll be able to see the end.

Nothing is wrong.

To stretch, use your fingers to widen the opening. The more you do it the sooner it will loosen up. You don't need to hurt yourself but it will be uncomfortable.

You an also stretch it with an erection. Just try to move it down a bit, don't ever force it though as it can get stuck.

Hope it helps.

Really? Great. :-) The stuck thing, yes I know. =/ When do you think this will be gone?

You're still a little young but if you try to stretch it a couple of times a day it'll loosen up soon. I can't really say in a month or two, everybody is different, but you'll notice it getting looser as your work it.

It will take some time, you need to know that. Skin grows by stretching. The more you stretch the faster it grows.

Hope it helps.