Hey, I'm 13 years old and I turn 14 in 2 months and my penis is still pretty small and my foreskin cover the head of my penis and when I pull it back dry I can't pull it all the way just after I masturbate. When I touch the head with my thumb or anything it sort of stings and hurts a little bit I just wanted to know if this is normal or if I should do anything else to help it. I'm going to high school next year and I'm worried that if I have intercourses it will hurt. Also it doesn't hurt a that much when I pull it back in the shower. Thanks.

Hi Guest,

It is VERY normal, until about age 16 or so.  You'll need to stretch your foreskin to make sure it retracts as you get older.

Your penis can grow into your early 20's.  For a 13-14 year old, 3-4" erect is average.

It's also normal for your glans to be very sensitive at first.  It's been protected by your foreskin and isn't used to being touched.  You'll get used to that too.

Hope it helps.