Hi, I'm here to ask a question regarding my girlfriend. She and I had sex on October 25 and she got her period on November 1. Her period normally last 7 days and by the morning November 8, she said she wasn't bleeding anymore. However, when night time came around, she bled again. She said the bleeding was more than spotting but less than period flow. Until today, which is November 9, she's still bleeding. It should be noted that on November 7, she reported experiencing a very sharp pain in her lower abdominal region, saying that something felt like it "popped". 
My girlfriend said she was sure that it was definitely her period during November 1 to November 7, so it being anything other than that is unlikely. Despite of this, can my girlfriend be possibly pregnant? The bleeding after her period is causing some concern, is it a sign of something serious or just part of the normal body functions?

DO you use any kind of protection?

Yes, a condom. But with did have sex without one for about 30 seconds.