Okay so, im 19, my boyfriend and I have always had unprotected sex. We used the pull out method. My periods are ALWAYS regular. Last month I got my period, or at least I thought it was my period. It only lasted for like 5 hours that day. I told my boyfriend, (whom i was living with) he didn't really know what to say. Now I have been moody, emotional (I would just cry over nothing), irritated. Well we broke up a few days ago. And I haven't been feeling good. Missed my period. AND MY FEET ARE SWOLLEN.? My mom today asked me why my feet are swollen. I said I didn't know. I told her about the "period" situation.  And she just said "you've got to be kidding me". I do have hyperthyroidism  (Graves disease). One doctor said it would be hard for me to get pregnant. Another doctor said it would be easy for me to get pregnant? Please help!

Hi guest,

A change in period calls for an investigation.  Take a home pregnancy test.