i'm 21 and have phimosis, my doctor has recomended hydrocortazone cream and stretching techniques, but i was wondering how large the opening was (for other people that have succeeded in stretching) when you started stretching. mines very small like, 4mm accross

thanks guys

is phemoisis when your penis smells?... sry i dont know im only 14 :-(

Legend
I knew the man who had opening of 3mm only. The poor guy had really bad time with phimosis. His doc recommended him the same. Stretch technique and some lubricants for intercourse. Anyway, after 2 years of stretching and trying to enlarge the opening he decided to get circumcised. This was the last option for him and this ended his problems!

Since you're already 21 yr. old, the most reasonably suggestion is circumcision! It's up to you to decide!

Take care!

Pseud0

Community Administrator
mark73 wrote:

mattns wrote:

is phemoisis when your penis smells?... sry i dont know im only 14 :(

:|

Actually, it could be. Phimosis could easily lead to infections and bacterial and fungal overgrowth which would cause penile smell. However, phimosis' definiton wouldn't be "smelly penis" but rather " a condition in which the foreskin of the penis becomes constricted and difficult to retract."

EERRMM....... Well i cant roll my penis back wen errect and with all the research ive done, i thinks its phimosis. I havnt told anyone. Im only 14 and dont know weather i should choose to be circumsised or to do the streches. I don't like the sound of it. What would anyone else do if they had phimosis at 14yrs old?

You should wait, everyone who's not circumcised has phimosis during childhood, it clears with time and exploration (masturbation etc.), it becomes a normal after 17 or so. Take it easy for now.