MY BOYFRIEND HAS PHIMOSIS (SKIN DOES NOT RETRACT). HE'S 47 YEARS OLD. DURING SEX, HIS PENIS NEVER GETS TOTALLY ERECT, IT'S ALWAYS SOFT AND BENDABLE. HE HAS NO PROBLEM CUMMING, WHEN I JACK HIM OFF. EVERYTIME WE TRY TO HAVE INTERCOURSE, HIS PENIS GOES COMPLETELY SOFT. :$ AT 47 YEARS OLD, WHAT CAN HE DO? I THINK HE'S TOO OLD TO GET CIRCUMCISED!! IS ANYONE ELSE GOING THROUGH THIS PROBLEM? WHAT WAS YOUR SOLUTION?

is he able to have an intercourse without retraction of the foreskin?

He's not too old to get cut. It's either that or he can try an exercise where he gradually pulls the skin past the head stretching it over time. He has to do it when erect and it would take a while before he's able to get it past the head.

I'm 44 and have had this problem since I was a teenager .It's not too serious though,as I only have a mild form of it.
Although I can pull my foreskin most of the way back when flaccid ,i think I can just get it past over the head.
But, I'm a bit worried to try this out as I might not be able to get back over the penis head again!
This is why I've never had a girlfriend....I used to be envious of other boys when they could do it,and I got very jealous of them.. :cry:
If i did have a girlfriend I would get very scared and embarrassed by this problem of mine.
The thing is,when i do some foreplay on my penis,it doesn't take me long to get aroused.
It's then I find it difficult to pull back the foreskin over the bottom half of the head....I simply cannot do it!!
I could just manage it,but I'm really afraid that I wouldn't be able to get it back again...

:(

Your boy friend is likely to need a testosterone supplement. Circumcision will not help.

Have him go to his doctor for a blood test for his testosterone.