I love u dude...

Exact same thing, without the personal life details lol. Seriously though I have searched the internet for hours and nobody has an answer... If you found an answer I hope you see this and reply! I need it!

I too have the exact same thing. I have several tiny bumps in my left groin area. I freaked out but was too embarrassed to go to the doctor. 2.5 months later I've seen 2 doctors an this is what I've been told. The first doctor told me it was folliculitis (I think she was wrong. She gave me 2 different antibiotics which didn't help). She told me it was from shaving and to keep shaving constantly and they would go away. Wrong. I shave and it got worse and worse. Plus I think folliculitis is filled with a more "pus-like" substance this isn't.. It's seriously just a non painful bump that when I pull off has a waxy looking ball then bleeds ALOT. So while I was at my obgyn I had her check the bumps out. She told me it was probably some kind of irritation and that no an antibiotic wasn't going to help. She told me to switch to cotton, dye free panties and try to avoid right pants for long periods of time. Told me to use a mild, nonscented soap or nothing at all around there.. and if I do shave to make sure I'm shaving down. Idk I'm going to give it a try but I still think something else is going on. I actually got frustrated and pulled most off them off this morning. Now I don't know if that was a good or bad idea but i guess I'll see what happens then may possibly go see my dermatologist. I've read a lot about cysts (aren't cysts more like pimples with pus?). and molluscum but don't really know the difference. If anyone figures anything out let me know!!!

i have one too but after the waxy white ball things came out theres no blood at all. can you help me?

I also have one. just last night i was scratching my leg and felt like a pimple like bump on my inner thigh. I felt the (what i assumed to be) white head and figured it was good to pop. so i did, but i was half asleep and just about to goto sleep when some big ball came out and freaked me out. so i jumped up and turned the lights on and seen this big white waxy ball. after i looked at the area it came from and seen there was still a lump, i figured there was probably puss or blood in there that i should get out. so i gave it a couple more squeezes and it look like another waxy ball was coming out. so i squeezed some more and now i realized it was skin.

Now i have a little bubble of skin about the same size of the waxy ball hanging out of the hole. it doesnt hurt. maybe a little itchy. but not noticeable. unless you look at it. plan on seeing a doctor in two days. i'll try update if i remember.

yup, I agree with your dx of mulluscum contagiosum. It is NOT always a virus eruption in small children. Electro-cauterization or cryotherapy to zap each one. Painless but a bit off=putting visually until healed.

Hi guys, this happened to me a couple of years ago and I'll never forget how scared I was! The red dots had a white hard core that could be squeezed and there was no pain. It was the not knowing what it was that was the worst! But I found the answer after searching on the net and the doctor agreed with me - molluscum contagiosum!!

Im currently on a stack why?

so this wasn't herpes?

I've had this problem for a while maybe even a year or so and never paid much attention ive had my annual check ups and everything came out clear! Your story makes me feel such a relive because your description matches mine, I'm going to try the anti bacterial soap and hope it works! Thank you so much :)

I had the same thing. They are like painless growths, a little virus called molluscum contagiosum. If you pop them they bleed a lot and what comes out looks like tiny kernels of corn. But it disappears on its own within 6 or 9 months.

I'm virgin and I'm a little creeped out cuz there only 1 but just sits there

Hello. Can you tell me more about what condition you have. I have similar same thing. Didn't k ow if you went to dr. To find out. PLZ help

Did you ever find out what they were or what caused them and how to get rid of them? I've been tested for all sexual transmitted diseases by two different doctors and each time came back clean with about and 8 month period of no sex between the time I found my bumps and got teste, then waited four more months and got tested again making sure and still nothing, which is good, but no one can seem to tell me what they are or how to treat them. They are only on the inside of my legs from about genital crease to mid thigh, nothing serious, just about 7 scatter plotted.

Thanks( ^_^ )/~~拜拜 you very much