I do have hemeroids, hopefully it's not related to that. Maybe it's cancer, but the doctor said it didn't loom like skin cancer.

Lastly i have struggled with extreme acne my entire life, but not in this area ever, well that's not true. I always got thing on inner thighs where they rub and I'm a hairy guy. I'm gross. =-(

Maybe if i just do all the things and treat it like warts they will go away and then if they come back I can rush to the doc and say i removed these with the stuff and it came back what is this and then he should be able to tell since he can't tell me anything worth while now. I will not have sex with anyone until I know what this is for sure and get proper treatment. Kind of sucks I had a potential on the line, but i am gonna have to tell her. Hopefully she understands all this.

No. I think i know exactly what this is. Do you shave???? Staph infection... I shave down there. It spreads. It also mimmiks other diseases and harshers strains of staph are resistant to antibiotics like MRSA. You have staph infection.

You have a Staph not a yeast infection infection....

I had unprotected sex and a few days later I noticed this huge bump on my butt. When I squeezed it, pusd came out of it.

You know the rectal itching could also be pin worms. Just a thought. They do cause canal itching and make your nose itch too. You see a lot of kids digging at their nose, could be just a dried up nose but mostly itching their nose. Good luck.

I've got the same, went to the doctors few months ago about the itchy bum & i also had blood in my stools, and it was piles, said it'd last for a few weeks but i still have an itchy bum from time to time, dunno if the bumps are linked..

Stop reading into it and go see a doctor.  If the one isn't right go to another.  You should be asking where to find a great doctor in you area.  If there isn't one find one somewhere else.  Your body is important! Just do it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like acne. I get it on my butt and thighs. Especially bad during the summer and when I exercise. Exfoliatie the area daily and use an acne body wash. Should clear up in about a week. While you're at it don't wear jeans and pants more than one time before washing again till the issue clears up.

I'm not sexaly active
I have red spots around my vagina and bottem of my bum they r really itchy and saw
I feel cuts kinda down there aswell ,
I thought it was shavers rash so I stoped shaving but nothing has worked .
It strings when I put mosteria on it as very dry ekkk help

It could be shingles. Everyone thinks that shingles only occur in elderly people but that is not true. I have shingles and I was diagnosed at 1
19 years old. I'm 21 and it took months for my bumps to go away.

Not 119 just 19 sorry