For the last few weeks I've been getting some very large pimples in my armpits. Ive had 2-3 in my right, and currently 3 in my left.

Before this, my armpits were very itchy and couldn't stop, I'd often itch when I just wake up, not realizing what I was doing at that time.

I read that these could be "boils" I think they were called? When they reach a certain point they kind of grow a head..so I pop em and drain as much as I can out of them (sorry for the gross details). All that comes out is pus/blood (green pus? if that's what it is too..).

Should I be concerned, or does anyone have any suggestions? I'm a poor college student with no insurance...

Anyways, thanks for the help/any suggestions you may have.

It could easily be bacterial infection because there is green puss present as well. You better see a doctor for a check up and possible a round of antibiotics, or even maybe antibiotic ointment additionally to the tablets.

Alright, ty for the advice :-)

Hopefully it's not a bacterial infection, luckily I've only seen the green once.

i had a pimple on my penis and i was freaking out i did some research and looked up siphyilis and they said you might have enlarged lymph nodes and that might be a sign of a vd Ive been reading here that a pimple is ok i popped it so now it is an open sore but the armpit thing is worrying me it has occured like twice now and i was thinking it was an ingrown hair which i have been getting lately and suggestions?

My doc recommended Dial soap years ago - I haven't had any problems since.