I just want to know were i go and who do i call to get rid of these pimplelike bumps of of my balls and do they cause you to be stairle? ? >:( o.O :'( o.O 8-| please tell me who to talk to is there anything i can buy at a drug store

When I can pop them, I do. If I can't pop them, I usually cut it it, when the wound is almost healed and you try to pop it again, you can get rid of it, but the bad thing about it is that it bleeds a bit when you cut it :/, and it's not a giant cut to rip your sacks off, it's just enough to expose the white stuff the zit is made out of. And no the there are no meds for it, unless you tried using proactive on your balls XD

Ok well that may be because of hair frollicle and it goes away naturally. Check with your doctor if she says its no problem it may also be millia which may need surgery or skin specialist to fix.