First I think I posted twice since i'm a new member, if I did, i'm sorry in advance.

Ok, I have these Pimples on my Testicles and I REALLY need help in finding a cure. They are truely pimples from what it looks like. Acne comes out when I squeeze them, but they come back. Some of them are trivial, but a couple of them are hard and it's a pain to even pop them. The hard ones you have to really work on them, dig if you will to get the "seed in a matter of speaking".

If there's anything I can get over the counter, that would be a godsend! If I need to see a Doctor I will. I would like to get everyones opinion on the coarse of action.

Thanks alot you guys, I truely appreciate anything you can tell me! :$

first you have to know what causes the pimples "down there" it is because all day you wear pants and underwear and sweat... the sweat builds up and causes a pimple... the easiest thing to do is when you put your underwear on throw a little baby powder in them to absorb the moisture... this should help. also you could try letting them out to breathe once in a while.

Oily skin and blocked pores cause pimples as does shaving so in either case you should wash better or shave more often to get the skin used to it.