This is a copy of another person's description of the symptom. I think it perfectly describes what I'm feeling and my worries. One thing that i've noticed for sure is Heat triggers it for me or it could me an after effect of it as well. I feel really hot when i get this feeling of Pin pricks and I just cant stop scratching myself all over. Along with this, i get red rashes as well, even at places where i dont scratch. This is really annoying me as if i'm talking to some, or in a meeting, or while driving the car, or if I step outside and its quite sunny, it gets triggered all of a sudden. Is it really a B12 deficiency, as I've taken Vitamin tablets earlier, but just for vitamin compensation rather than for curing purpose. Please advise, as this is really making things difficult for me. When I get this, Ii apply cold water all over, or step outside in the cold, which helps subside the feeling. Because of this I cant even wrap up my self on cold days, as even if my body gets a lil warm, it gets triggered. Should I see a neurologist or a dermatologist or a chiropractor? Please please please advise.

To make it even clearer, for me sometimes I will find the nearest building and go to the washroom and take off all my clothes and start scratching myself until i feel relieved. Now, I think its getting worse. When it triggers, spots on my neck and chest turn red. I went to see a doctor but the doctor diagnosed it as hives but I don't think that's quite right. . I really can not handle this because I am a university student and because I need to go to class, I have to go through the cold weather and enter a warm, hot room and I think we all know what happens next so I really need help.

A table spoon of unsaturated oil and garilic capsules have brought me tremendous relief. Yes, sudden anxiety, heat and hot food or beverages would trigger mine. Exercise to improve circulation would help a bit. But since I started taking, orally a table spoon of Flaxseed oil or Pinenut oil (morning and evening) the symtoms have disappeared almost completely. In my case the mast cells near the skin are leaking to much histamine which is a hormone causing white blood cells to attack my own flesh. This has also been diagnosed as Uriticaria. Enough about that now. The main thing is I needed to get my hormones balanced and since the body uses healthy fat to make cholestoral, used to make hormones it seemed like the logical thing to do. Avoiding refined flour, wheat and dairy initially also brought some relief since all autoimmune diseases are treated best by starting with the gut, I have read. Taking garlic oil capsules every morning also helps a lot since garlic is a natural antistamine. The healthy fat in the oil also helped to repair my stomach lining, I believe. Getting enought rest at night (sleeping with the lights off) to balance brain sertonin complemented my treatment - I used to fall asleep after supper and wake up at twelve to read, study and watch tv.