Hi, I am 41 years old, and I need a facelift. However, I don’t want to do it here, but offshore. Brazil sounds like the best place for a plastic surgery. What do you think?

Hi, if I were you, I would have a plastic surgery in US or in Western Europe. It depends where you live. But I would never go to Brazil or to any similar country offshore to have such an important surgery. Brazil does remind me on plastic surgery, but it’s not because there are the best doctors, but because plastic surgery is popular there. However, if you really want to go there, you should consider CosmeticVacations. This is a popular medical services company based in Rio de Janeiro. Many people from all over the world have plastic surgeries right there. I guess that offshore plastic surgeries are popular because they’re cheaper, and I really understand that.

Hi I heard about another famous place for plastic surgery in Brazil called Estetica Brasil in Fortaleza, seems that many americans go there.

Have you considered whether you would stay in Brazil long enough or go back often enough for the periodic (e.g. one month, three months, six months) follow-up visits to ensure that the doctor who does your surgery can also track your progress?

Hi, my name is Tatiana and I work in a company in Brazil that helps foreigners who want to come to Brazil to perform plastic surgery. We receive many people outside Brazil and we only work with the best plastic surgeons and well equipped hospitals we have here in Brazil. I am glad to tell you that we only have succeed cases of plastic surgery. If you are interested in come to Brazil to perform your surgery you can read more about our surgeons and hospitals. We are located in Rio de Janeiro, known as Brazilian capital of plastic surgery.
Anyway CosmeticVacations are going to be very glad to help you!