There have been these little white dots on the inner lips of my vagina for about 2 weeks now, i dont know what to do about them, i can pop some of them sometimes but not usually, this is extremely embarrassing, im not sexually active and have shaved down there, but not since this started or a while before that. Please Help me im concerned and i am terrified of the Doctor Or i would have gone already...PLEASE HELP

You must go to the doctor either way!Have you ever been sexually active?If you have sometimes stds show up later depending on your body.Or it might be an infection due to bacteria or it could be an allergic reaction.You can't just let it slide .This is your reproductive system and it regulates what makes you a woman.Take care of your body.It's the only one you have.And when you decide to be intimate with someone it would be good to know you're ok for you and their sake. Go to the doctor!

omg!! i have these things too! i really want to see a doctor about it but i really can't bring myself to do it!! :|

i seriously hope it's nothing bad =/ who would i actually go see about this stuff?? just my general doctor who i would go to for an ear infection or something? or do i go to a special doctor?? ha i don't really want to end up at the wrong place asking about this stuff :-P i'd rather only tell one person face to face without going through about 50.

thanks for your help, wish us luck it's nothing bad :-( x