I've been popping my zits all the time when I get a chance to see them, sometimes in school my zits even bleed if I’m too nervous and press too hard to discharge them. I just can’t resist squeezing them out! It doesn't work, I know. How can I help myself?

Hi, I do the same. My mom keeps telling me to stop and that I only make a scar on my face. It's a bad habit, I know. Perhaps, the face would clear up if I stopped picking it, but I do it impulsively. I just can’t stand to watch zits, pimples and blackheads on my face. I am aware that by popping zits I only make them worse and irritate the skin. By discharging zits bacteria could be spread to the other skin pores, which are not affected yet. And not to mention that I don’t take care if my hands are clean or not.
Maybe we could try with avoiding mirrors, take them away from their usual places, where you can easily see yourself. Although it’s very hard not to know how you look like. If I ever manage to resist popping a zit, that will be a change!