I recently became pregnant, tho not test confirmed, and should be at about 6wks. Sympoms included breast growth and extreme tenderness, lack of appetite, increased sensitivity to smell, tired, ect. Yet about 9 days ago I began to feel some cramping over a few days. I also had 3 sharp pains in my abdomen, along with a constant back ache thats still remains. The cramping has subsided to occasionally in a day, and the pergnancy symptoms seem to have stopped as my breasts stopped growing and the tenderness is almost completely gone. But now the discharge seems to go from exessive and clear to a thick slightly yellow. Is it possible to have a miscarriage and not bleed? I don't have health insurance, so if it requires a doctor do I have any options?

i had a miscarriage without any bleeding. i had gone to the doctor and she told me that my baby didn't have a heart beat. and it had passed away two weeks before then. so yes, it does happen.
it is also very important to have pre natal care during pregnancy. if at all possible, you really should see a doctor.