I am a 21 year old mother and have been feeling sick for the past week. This includes fatigue, nausea, headaches, 1 day light period. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negitive then took another home test 4 days later, both negitive. I went to my doctor and she ordered a blood test, negitive as well. Any ideas whats wrong?

Just because you are having some symptoms like nausea, sickness, headaches, and pain in your stomach, that doesn't necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with you. Pregnancy symptoms can be symptoms for something else, not just for pregnancy. You are still young, but through some specific periods of your life, you will see and learn that those are changes that every girl needs to experience once in the life. Don't think like this - that something is wrong with you. You are perfectly fine, maybe you are following some diet program, maybe you are exercising too much. This all can cause so - called "pregnancy symptoms".