I am a 25 year old guy. I am not circumcised. Whenever I try to make out with a girl, everything is fun until I reach a point where we have sex. My penis head is so sensitive that after getting in, I am not able to last for more than 10 strokes. Is it because I am uncircumcised? Even while I mastrubate, the moment I touch the head of my penis while stroking, I cum. There was an instance where I was making out with my girl for the first time and the moment she pulled by my foreskin and touched my penis, I came.  This is very embarrassing. I can last all night if I was just making out or getting sucked. But the moment I insert it, I am not able to control it... Anyone with the same experience? Any help is appreciated. Tnx! 

Health Guru

It's not so much that it's to sensitive because every guy who has a foreskin is sensitive to start with its more learning how to control the feeling of ejaculating, another thing you can try is keeping your foreskin pulled back all the time so the glands dry out and the sensitivity goes.