I know that in beginning it is almost the same to have baby boy and baby girl. But with time, they develop differently and they need different care. I have baby boy, he is preschool age. Once his behave was so bad, that one of my friends told me its hormones. I would like to hear something about hormones in preschool boys, because I was thinking it’s too early to talk about it.

It is not too early to talk about hormones, because hormones are produced since baby is born. I guess you mixed this with sexual hormones, which make difference between boys and girls. That is not unusual to talk about hormones in preschool boys, because difference between boys and girls we see early. For example boys are moving around more than girls and need more space and more opportunity for physical play. Hormones with preschool boys made them like to play with larger bricks to make big constructions more then girls. That is just one example of early difference between boys and girls caused probably by hormones. Then, by three years old, boys in preschool and nurseries tend to be quite significantly different to girls. In certain aspects of their development they might be later. Example of this is fine motor skills such as holding pencil, cutting with scissors and with independence skill such as dressing. Hormones of preschool boys made them very hard to sit still for any length of time. They need a plenty of time for physical play and opportunities to learn through doing the task with real objects in a very concrete way.