To have your foreskin not be able to retract below the head of the penis because I can't. Does anything happen as I get older (15). will it be able to retract on it own or will it stay like this?

Its pretty normal for it NOT to be able to retract below the the head of the penis. Sometimes guys can have problems retracting that far and help should be sought if this is the case by 16.

Before you go any further we need to be sure that when you say head that are we talking about the same part? The head is the "bell" shaped part making up the end of your penis, went your penis is soft (flacid) and you are uncircumsised this is usually covered by your foreskin.

Yea thats the part. I can retract it when im flacid (although it feel weird to me) but not all the way when erect like a 1/3 back.

hey glitch

its actually not that uncommon of a thing i have found out, i had the same thing when i was 14 and now 23 yrs old i finaly went and got a circumcision it is not necessary to get one you will function the same with or with out it. its more of a comfort / self esteem issue and with the added benefit of being able to clean it properly there really isnt a down side, and as for the qiestion does it go away ... well it didnt for me after 9 years so i would go out on a limb and say no ...

oh and a word of some one who has been there, its really not all that painful to get a circumcision ... discomfort yes but painful no