Hi there I am 17 years old and over these past 6 months i've began to notice things about my penis that I never looked at seriously before. Firstly my foreskin seems to have a rather large excess at the penis head when both erect and soft. I can pull it back but when its soft and i pull it back, my penis wrinkles due to so much skin being there...is this a problem?? Also when pulled back the head tends to curve to the left and when i look in detail, it seems a bit of skin is attatched to the penis on the left hand side, but not on the right. I have looked at other erect penis' online to compare and when they are erect seem to have no sign of foreskin around top (when pulled back i presume) however mines has plenty surrounding the head when i pull it back... :-(

my 2nd problem is that when erect my penis points quite a bit to the left hand side..probably about 30 degrees left from centre...this wasnt the case about 6 months ago! what could this be??

if it helps i have had sex...once was unprotected whilst girl was on the pill (about 6 months ago) and that is why it concerns me

i also feel my erections are not as hard now, and canot maintain them for as long...not sure if this has anything to do with above
Thanks please reply soon as possible

hey its ok I had this is it attatched around the rim off your bell end? The glan? If so do not rip it apart like me mine was attached all the way around and I nearly lost my bell end! Just go to a doctor theyre familiar with it and frm what they said to me I wasn't a bad case and ur less worse than me by far they probably give you hydrocortozone or a very very simple operation will be possible I'm 15 and your 17 so its ok

Lots of men have excess skin, the curve of your penis is due to scar tissue the majority of men have this as well, if you have ever been kicked in the nuts of have ANY kind of injury sustained down there. Then thats what it most likely is. if you are so concerned about this, visit your doc.

Don't worry. Many men have curved penises. Mine curves to the left and up slightly. It curved more before a girl friend tore my frenulum when I was 19. It was pain full and there was a lot of blood but it is fine now. As a result I have a very loose foreskin that over hangs the bell end by almost an inch and even when hard my foreskin covers the head until it is pulled back.

It's not relative to what my age is , what is it the fact i'm living with a full foreskin and have so for long enough too hopefully give some advice for people.

First and almost daily rutine is making sure it is clean (with circumsised it is much easier as there's obviousley less skin around there)

because the skin retracts over your head .. if you don't have a wash over your head, and down the shaft a bit after say having sex or masterbating any bactera can have a chance to make it stink bad, or if you leave it too long , other problems will occur. keep it clean .. rub 2 fingers over your head and have a quick sniff :-) .. poooh or ok

hope this helps
my erection is bent to the right at 2cm bellow my head - just does a weird sharp turn .

I like it. it's unique

Phill.