Hi

Recently I have really been worried about my penis as it does not seem to look like I know it should. I looked on the internet and found that my foreskin should go back and my did not. So I started to ease it back graduly and when it did go back it did not look right and then when I tried to put it back forward it was very difficult and painful. I am 14 years old and to embaresed to ask anyone about it.

Help

Yes, you can get it to go over the head when erect, by simply tugging, or pulling on the skin. It hurts but each time you do it it stretches a little. Soon it will be operating normally. If it ever gets pulled back and you cant get it to go back to its natural position, just squeeze the head between your thumb and fingers. This will release some blood pressure from the head and it will shrink and you will be able to pull the skin down over it.

That is usefull but I actually cant get it over when erect only when non erect