I just had my Gallbladder out 9 days ago, I've spent the last 2 months in bed deathly sick with a non functioning Gallbladder , I was misdiagnosed for 3yrs with this and its taken a toll on me, finally I though this was it I would get to feeling better, they removed the gallbladder and sent me home for what I thought would be a pretty quick recovery. Instead I'm still in miserable pain and have this rock hard knot in my stomach on the left side of my belly button, at first I thought it was from the surgery and it would just heal but they I realized once I stopped the pain pills that it is more serious, I went to the doctor today and they did a CAt Scan and found my Colon has a Thickening of the Colon Wall, they are sending me back to the surgeon again, worries me . I've been sick for so long I really can't do this anymore, I have a little one with a feeding tube and I need some advice of what they heck is going on. Anyone ever have any problems like this after they had theirs removed?

I FEEL U ON WAT YOU R GOING THRU ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE MY SURGERY N IM GOING IN FOR ANOTHER SURGERY TOMARROW AT 530 AM IM SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT