Hi, I have one rather unusual problem. I have daughter and she is going to elementary school. She is 10 years old. I have been called by her teacher to an interview. The teacher told me that my daughter is awful quiet in school and that she has problems with expressing her thoughts. He says that sometimes it is like she is trying to find the right words but she can't. I didn't notice anything unusual about her at home. What could be the reason of her behavior?

There can be a lot of things but first you must speak with the daughter. See what is wrong, also monitor her behavior at home. She can be unwilling to speak in school for some reason. Also she might have some mental problem that affects her ability to clearly express her thoughts. If you notice anything else strange about her behavior then consults the doctor.