I am worreid about my nearly 11 year old daughter ... she seems diffrent lately she seems quiet and she always looks exhausted what could be wrong with her im hoping its just her hormones as she started puberty early

Hi Flan! Younger and younger girls are going through puberty, and moodiness is unfortunately a HUGE part of that. Disturbed sleep patterns, eating habits, moodiness etc. NOW that been said, there are many younger children experiencing depression. It is a hard time in a young girls life, it can be about their growing body and their different thoughts etc. Talk to her and find out if anything is going on at school, have a private discussion between yourself and her teacher - they are your eyes and ears when you're not there! Find out if they think she is behaving like the other girls her age, or if they have any concerns! Also know that sometimes dperession can appear TOTALLY opposite in different environments - at school she could be TOTALLY jubilent, and over the top! But be exhausted at home and down! LEt me know what happens OK? Good luck honey and just know that everyone of us with teenagers has gone throuh this at some degree or another!