Hi, im 16 and have decided to have sex for the first time. However, when erect, my foreskin can only retract to 1cm behind the head and then it begins to feel tight. Is this normal? Will i able to have sex? I am reali worried about it ripping! Please help me! Thanks! %-)

I also have same problem. Is it go back completely to have sex?

Really worried as well. Can pull back all the way when flacid, but when erect only around 1cm, then it gets real tight. Any reply would be appreciated!

hey guys.. im in the exact same position as you but!!! seeing as i made a topic befor on this it has helped alot. Im 16 also and what ive been doing is retracting my foreskin when it isnt erect daily. Every time i take a bath i retract it and now slowly coming i can now pull my foreskin back when erect but it is still a bit painful. You just have to keep working with the skin, hope this helped.

How long did it take you to get the foreskin to fully retract? Were you only working on it a few days or did it take weeks or eeven months? Let me know, okay?

bluedog wrote:

chris12334 wrote:

Ive been doing it for nearly 4 weeks now. I try to pull my foreskin back mainly when im in the bath but now i can pull it back anywhere i am. It is becoming easier and easier for me as i am loosening the skin. Still when erect it is slitley painful as its tight but i am slowly getting there.

Great to hear the good news :-) Keep at it!

chris12334 wrote:

bluedog wrote:

chris12334 wrote:

That's fantastic news! I don't mean to ask for a lot of updates but are you finding that it's getting getting easier? are you able to do it outside the bath now?