I had a Life Style Lift in April 2008, but still have very noticible scars on my temples, outer and upper eyelids and down the sides of my face in front of each ear. I have used every scar cream imaginable, but nothing helps. I cannot wear my hair back because everyone sees the scars and want to know if I was in an accident or had brain surgery or something. I look like Frankensteins monster! Is anyone else having this problem? If so, has LSL offered to help correct the scars? I've not had much luck with them from the very beginning. Their office people are very nice, until you've paid and had the surgery. After payment, they couldn't care less about you.

Also, when I scheduled my original surgery, I picked a surgeon I had an experience with 20 years prior for my daughter when she was a baby, so I felt pretty comfortable about that. He was an ENT previously. I had asked for the earliest surgery time so the doctor would be "fresh" during surgery, which was noon (I believe). When I got there, I had to wait another 4+ hours because they were behind. I needlessly missed a half day of sick time at work. Needless to say, I didn't get into surgery until 6 pm, making me the last patient. Once during surgery, it was so painful, they had to give me more medication. It was also storming severely that night, so when they finished the surgery at about 9:30 pm, I was sent out (no wheel chair and no umbrella) into the rain and dark, out the back door. I felt like The Joker on Batman, after he got his surgery done in the alley by a doctor/butcher. No one called me that night or the next day to see if I was okay or how I was feeling. Once they got their money, that's all that mattered. They do not know how to treat patients by taking care of their emotional needs after the surgery. I also had to fight with them for several weeks to get the $100 credit they offered in the initial consultation package.

When I went to my first follow up, I told the nurse my incision was infected. She sent the doctor in, but he had another patients chart instead of mine and he couldn't understand why I didn't look like the picture. He left the office to go get my file, but never returned. Instead, he sent the nurse in and she gave me a refill on my antibiotic just to be on the safe side.

It's been almost two years and I'm sure there are other things I have forgotten, but probably have documented in my LSL file.

Can anyone help me or give me an advice? I would really like to get my money back.

Thank you so much for your time. Diana Cano