On mother's day I fainted from dehydration and fell pretty hard on my right side and I had a couple huge bruises on my arm and thigh. I had a CT scan on my head and it came back normal, there was no trauma, and I had x-rays on my shoulder, neck and lower back. They all came back normal as well.Here's the deal though, my right shoulder has been bothering me pretty bad and I've had on and off tingling in my right arm and my hand and wrist feels almost stiff (compared to the left hand, also my right ankle feels this way as well). They did testing and there's no actual muscle weakness but it's incredibly uncomfortable. I keep feeling a slight grinding when I move my shoulder around, it almost feels like part of my arm needs to pop and won't. I'm able to rotate my arm in a circle and reach above and behind me, however reaching behind hurts a little.I don't have any health issues, I did suffer from whiplash and had chronic pain the last year that caused some tingling but haven't had any of the whiplash symptoms in months so I'm not sure if that is the problem, it seems to be with my shoulder mainly. I'm currently taking 800mg ibuprofen a few time a day most days but they've also given me a higher dosage of naproxen that I take on the days that I don't use ibuprofen, however I don't feel like it's helping much especially with any tingling so that makes me think it's not being caused by inflammation but I'm not positive. I got the x-rays done on the 19th so I'm sure if I go back this week my doctor will just tell me to use the medication and see if it helps, but I would like some advice before I plan another appointment. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I had a fall earlier. I have pain in my arm and shoulder and tingling in the lower arm and alot in the hand.