Well,

I was talking to my colleagues about this program or journal, call it however you want, and one of the girls told me that this is a pure scam! She told me that this one is not working and that sometimes they count your calories wrong, so basically you don't know how much have you eat for one meal, and all day! Other girls out there told her that this is not true, but nothing could change her opinion.

Now, I am worried and I don't know should I track my calories, follow my diet plan and expect to lose my weight?

Girls, what do you think?

What possibly could go wrong with it?

Thank you! 

Good day,

I have heard a lot of these stories, but that was a few months ago I think. Well, there was a some bug on this app, but I know they have fixed it very soon. Of course, a lot of us have download this app when this bug was there, and there was no way to count calories. Now, they have updated it and fix this. Remember, this program is not a scam. 

Things like this can happen all the time, but everyone will try to fix it as soon as possible.  I have Fit Day on my phone and my computer, and I am satisfied with it. I just can't find any other program to compare with Fit Day.

Regards! 

Good evening everyone,

I’ve used FitDay for a few years, and I must say that is really useful, especially when you need to organize yourself each day! I have learned how to eat, because FitDay helped me  keep a track and to understand what I want to eat when I am hungry. I am not using it currently, now I have some other calorie counter, and I am satisfied with it as well.

But, I want to say that this is not a scam. It is totally worth of trying it, trust me. It is great program. And, the most important thing, it works perfectly.

Regards!

Good evening,

FitDay is NOT a scam. No way, because diet journal CAN and WILL help you lose weight. You can update this journal from any place, and this product is easy to use. I don’t know who told you that this is a scam, because if you think once again, it can’t be. It is all about counting your calories, eat right and that is it. You can do that even without this program, but it is a little bit harder to count all the time.

So, once again, it is great and it is not a scam at all. Think about it, and you will see that I am right :)

Good luck!

Great news, I must say that I am really thrilled to hear this :) I was like, OMG, why everything that I like and I want to try could be a scam. That happened to me a few times now, and I am skeptical almost about every new thing that I want to try. That is why I am looking for some opinion and experience from you guys.

Today is my first day how I use this FitDay application. I am excited, I must say! I will inform you about my progress :)

But, I am positive about it and I am sure that I wouldn't do that without your encouragement. 

Thank you!