Good day people,

So I must say that I am very proudly because I have decided to start one diet tomorrow. I was like, finally, no more deferred. I started to talk with my best friend Emma about this diet, and she really crush all my hopes by just one sentence – 3 Day Sugar Detox is a pure scam :/

I really don’t know what to believe in, because if I was sure in one thing, that was this diet program.

Obviously, I want to reach some new informations about this, and I was hoping that you can tell me more.

What do you know? Is Dr Fuhrman’s 3 – Day Sugar Detox a scam? 

Please try to believe as less as you can to some stories before you try a diet program on your own. If you think a little bit, I don’t know how this diet can be a scam, because Dr Fuhrman is trying to make you believe that you can imagine your day without sugar. Sugar addiction can be very dangerous, and I believe that you are conscious of that. High sugar intake also can lead to depression, and you don’t want that as well.  It is time for you to break the things that makes you unsure. You should give a shoot to this diet program, because it really can work for you. Listen to me, try to be three days off the sugar. After three days of being of sugar, you will see that you can be fit and soon you will start to enjoy food with lower lever of sugar.

Good luck! 

Wrong, this is not a scam. This is the best way to banish all sugar and all other sweet stuff from your menu. You will lose your weight and you will look younger :)

My step – sister, Betty is following this 21 – day sugar detox by dr Fuhrman. I just can’t describe you how amazing she looks, she is so fresh. There is just one reason why I never had tried this diet program – I just can’t get going in the morning without a sugary coffee or tea, it is mission impossible for me :)

But, it is not a scam, that is one thing that I really know for sure.

Regards! 

Hey there girls,

My life is very stressful, so I can’t imagine my day without coffee with my friends. It makes me totally relaxed. And what fits with coffee better than sugar? :) Lol. This is perfect combination that we unfortunately must avoid :)

Now, about this dr Fuhrman’s diet program, my nephew is diabetic so she cut out sugar totally, and she can follow this diet very easily :) She told me that this diet program is not a scam, because she lost 7 kilograms in two months while she was on this diet program.

Maybe it is hard to follow it if you really love sugar, but let’s be realistic, sugar can be that healthy that we keep it into our menu on daily basis, right? :) 

Now you made me happy and you made my day with all those comments. I must say that I didn’t have time to read your comments yesterday, but now, when I did, I must say that I am happy because you really convince me that this diet is not a scam. I was so down when I heard this.

I really love to drink coffee, but I think that I am able to skip sugar in it, at least I will try. I will inform you about my progress whenever I can.

Wish me good luck :)

Once again, you are amazing, thank you! 

You are welcome :)

Try it, and tell us was it ok? Even if three days don’t seem like big deal for you, you need to know that sometimes that is hard as well, so you need to accept this as a challenge :) First, the most important thing is to understand almost everything about detoxification. It is not something that you can just buy, you need to learn it. And, you need to know that the healthier you are, it is much easier for your body to be clean.

If you need to know more about this, you can always find some brochures. But, I think that you are smart lady, you will be able to learn this.

Good luck!