Hi, how are you?

I am really disappointed because a few days ago, I finally started some diet program. To be exact, I started to follow carb lover’s diet program, because I have read a lot about it and I have heard a lot of good things about it. It was all good at the beginning, but just yesterday, my friend came over and told me that I should quit this diet program, because it is just one more scam.

Now, I am not sure what to think, because I know that this girl just hates every single diet, and she is telling that all diet programs are a scam.

Can you tell me is this one real thing or is it really a scam?

Bye! 

How are you?

No, this is not true. I know because I was following this diet. I remember, I was just a kid, a teen girl that needed some tips or diet program to lose her weight – fast. While I was in the dorm, one friend of mine told me to try Carb lover’s diet program. I was skeptical at the beginning, but later I tried this one. Now, I am really glad that I have listened to that girl. In a few months I have lost 13 kilograms and I remember that I was so skinny at my graduation day.

So, it is not a scam. I can tell you this one for sure. 

Thank you about your opinion. I know that every low carb diet is a good thing, it can’t be wrong at all. I really love to experiment with low carb diets, and the last one I know is this – carb lover’s diet. I was really into to try it, but I have to say that I am very labile person and sometimes I don’t know how to handle others opinion.

So, you think that this one is worth of trying?

Because, to be honest, I think so too :) I am going to find some recipes for this diet program.

Regards! 

I remember that I had some crazy trip a few years ago, with my friends, and one girl was so into this diet program. She cooked for us meals from this diet program. So, I remember when she told us that eating carbs is the best way to get and stay slim. So, my advice is to read the book, because that is the only place where you can find a lot of amazing recipes, with all those amazing and natural ingredients. You just need to know that carbs make you think.

I really hope that every information is helpful to you.

Have a nice day! 

Hey everyone,

I just can talk about those diet programs for so many years as well. I know that I am not the only one, and it is great to have a support.

I never followed Carb lover’s diet program, but my brother did. He is professional football player and he needed to change his way of eating and way of living. So, his coach told him to try out this diet program.

He has just nice words to say about this diet. For him, this one is totally a real thing.

I hope that this answer is helpful. According to his words, this diet is not a scam.

Have a nice day :)