So I decided to rip out the old carpet in one of the rooms in my house. It had probably been there for at least 20 years(we don't use the room much). There was a lot of dirt and dust underneath the carpet which I had to sweep out by hand. The next day my left arm began to breakout with this weird rash which consists of little bumps(a little smaller than a mosquito bite) spaced out randomly. I put some calamine lotion on it which stopped the itching and figured it would go away after a couple of days. The next day it appeared on my other arm so again I just put calamine lotion on both arms and wasn't very concerned about it. I tried some hydrocortisone cream the next day and it stopped the itching as well but did nothing for the actual rash.

The 2 products I put on the rash were just what happened to be in my house at the time. I can control the itching but I have no idea what to use on the actual rash to stop it.

The rash is starting to spread to my legs(probably rubbed my arm on them while I was sleeping) and my neck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use to treat this? I can take a picture of it but my phone camera is pretty crappy. Thanks

Oh... I forgot to add that its been 6 days since I first got the rash and its only getting worse.