DOES EVERY PREGNANT WOMAN GET THE BLACK LINE ON THERE STOMACH?

Nope, I didn't get one in neither of my two pregnancies :-)

I don't think I'd heard of the black line on your stomach being very common. Out of curiosity, are you concerned because you don't have one or do you have one and you're just curious if other people get them as well? I think it's funny because so many people get worried about having a 'perfect pregnancy' to make sure that everything goes according to plan, but rarely is there a plan or a perfect pregnancy.

It is actually very common. It is termed linea nigra.
It occurs in relation to the hormonal shifts that occur in the body.

Correct. It's linea negra. Latin for black line. Not all get it according to some sites. Oh and speaking of skin marks, few more weeks before I give birth and I already have many stretch marks on my tummy. I heard that applying cocoa butter on the marks can help get rid of them. Is this true?

Unforutnately, as a guy who has stretch marks from having grown roughly 4 inches in one year (at least I'm tall now!) there is not a damn thing you can do for stretch marks. I wish that cocoa butter works but it doesn't. I don't know where that myth popped up but it does not work at all.

Tell me more about this black line! WHere does it show up? I am really curious now!!

As for the black line no not everyone gets it. I didnt get it when i was pregnant. But most people i know did have it and i thought i was weird for not having one lol. But it is ok if you have one or even if you dont. And as for the stretch marks i had all my stretch marks show up 2 weeks before i delivered and i starting using cocoa butter asap and i still do and they are cleared up.

How did you know you was pergnant cause I got two neg. Test and I got the hold works but not the breast tenderness so how do you know that you was gone your very first time please help me out

Nope! My sister has 3 kids and she's never had that line before. So don't stress if you don't have it dear :)

No im not worried, but for my first pregnancy i had one but this time i dont. I was just wondering dp u hve to get thrm sll the time