My tonsils have become scary to look at. It all started with a tonsil stone. It came out and left a hole. Later that day another hole appeared above the first one. As a few days passed there was a third hole. Then a hole appeared on my other tonsil. As weeks passed another hole showed up. Then a fourth one on the first tonsil along with this bright red vein. My tonsils look like someone chewed them up. They don't really hurt that much though.

Any idea on what it could be?

Can someone please reply. Even if you've never heard of this before can you at least tell me that?

a couple days ago i found a wight spot on my left tonsil. stupidly i took a boby pen and removed it... it smelled discusting. Now i have a hole in that very same spot! if u find anything out... POST IT! its kinda scaring me... and it hurts like CRAZY!
:'( Thanx. :-(

Hi there, Tonsils have little holes on them naturally. It is to ensue that any pus can be removed during infection. Dont worry, you may have tonsilitis if you have this white pus and or if you tonsils are sore and red and veiny..If it lasts more than a few days see your doctor. Its very common.
P

can u have your tonsils removed if your pregeant.

Sounds like throat stones. I get them sometimes. It's particles of food that get stuck in your throat. They are stinky and cause bad breath. You can usually push them out with your finger or a Q-tip.

Ewww! that sounds super gross. Im having a problem like that. only one is swollen and there is just one little spot pus in the hole. it hurts to swallow. is that tonsil stones?

I have tonsil stones for 3 years now. My tonsils are constantly swollen and full of pus, which results in a very bad sore throat. I get tonsillitis and strep throat frequently. When I finally consulted my doctor, he suggested removing my tonsils. They will be removed next week, and I will soon be problem free.

I have a history of Strep, so when I first saw these on my tonsils I was sure that I had Strep again, but I wasn't sick.  You can gently 'pop' them out was a tooth brush or Q-Tip.  (My doctor gave me the long ones so that they were easier to reach and see...flash light in one hand, Q-tip in the other.  He told me to always gargle with Peroxcide (NEVER swallow it, that will come back up..nasty@) or with Listerine as that many of these are actually pus filled abcesses.  Yes, the smell disgusting and if you are not able to easily remove it/them or if you do and it returns again, then please see your E.N.T. as it is more than likely absecess(ed) tonsil(s).